Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ohoi matey Batch 13!

THE day when I heard Batch 13 made a group in Facebook, I couldn't believe it. After I saw the group for myself, I couldn't stop laughing. It's not because the fact that they've actually initiated the group one week before coming to KYUEM, but the fact that from 30 members, it grew to more than 100 and 70% of the members are the former and current students!

The funniest part is when their wall is being dominated by them (former and current students) pretending to be new comers. And I think some of the real new comers actually fell for it. Awang Adrian, Airy Maba, Muhammad Shabirin (Mandur) have been a great contributor in confusing the new comers and some of them are really funny. I laughed out loud when I read most of the post. This is one of the funniest post I got recently.

They also had their small ice breaking and introduction in the group. To be honest, I'm actually excited and can't wait for all of them to come and join into the family. And I hope we'll get a great Batch Anniversary! Off the record, may I suggest their theme should be 'Life in Technicolor II'?


Welcome aboard Batch 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment